When You Become a Member, You Will Get VIP Access to Paradise Guy as well as ALL my resources to help you be effective, safe, efficient, and successful in Belize.
Start taking the RIGHT steps to move you towards your dreams of living, working, investing, retiring, or starting a business in Belize.
I offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee if afterwards you don’t feel it was worth the small price of admission so there is absolutely NO Risk. Additionally, I am throwing in a FREE private phone/video consultation afterwards for ALL live attendees.
If you missed my live webinars, I’ve now made the recorded version available.
Belize Real Estate Reset: What You Will Learn?
Comprehensive overview of the Belize real estate market post COVID-19, and current opportunities this is presenting.
- How to select a qualified, trustworthy, and reputable local real estate agent to guide you during your search, negotiation, offer, and closing.
- How to choose what Area/District of Belize to invest In
- Types of investments available & pros & cons of each.
- Tools for researching a property or how to chose the right one for your lifestyle and investment objectives.
- Financing considerations and creative strategies.
- US and Canadian tax considerations and mechanisms (401K, IRA, RRSP etc).
- How to successfully rent a property and what to never do.
- Specific guidance for researching, purchasing and/or selling LAND.
- In-depth details regarding commercial, residential, raw land and mixed use real estate development, along with costs and considerations.
- How to navigate and successfully manage the closing process, who to deal with and associated costs.
- Proven Strategies to Profit in Belize and Ways investors have failed in the past.
- Business Entity Formation & property and income tax considerations.
- Current Status of The Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”), realtor licensing and oversight considerations.
- Step-by-step guidance regarding the Title Search Process.
- Legal, Land Use, Permitting ,and Development considerations.
- General Contractors, Architects, Construction Crews, and how to choose your development/construction team.
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE