At the heart of Belcampo Belize is the Main Lodge with The Jungle Farm Restaurant, The Rum Bar, spa, lounge areas, a swimming pool, and observation decks that open to stunning vistas of the coast, the Maya Mountains and a seemingly endless pristine rainforest. Their 16 individual, spacious suites are well appointed with plush beds, screened fresh-air verandas, and spa-style bathrooms with floor to ceiling tropical rainforest views.
Walk down 365 steps or take the private tram to the riverside dock where kayaks and canoes are available for complimentary use, or visit their air-conditioned gym. From the dock you can embark on tranquil cruises on the jungle reaches of the Rio Grande, or guided snorkeling and fishing adventures on the Caribbean Sea.
Let them help you design an unforgettable Belcampo Belize experience.
Belcampo Lodge has 16 private suites and one 3 Bedroom Villa offering the best in luxury and comfort. A testament to Belize’s natural beauty and craftsmanship, nearly every detail, from the woodwork to the tiles to the artwork, is sourced from local artisans. Whether you’re relaxing on one of the canopy beds or lounging on your own private veranda, you will experience the magic of the jungle within the comfort of your room.
3 Bedroom Family Villa
Our three bedroom Family Villa provides a wonderful retreat for your group or family to experience the luxury of the lodge with all the comforts of home with sweeping views of the jungle. Rates start from US$400 and the Family Villa sleeps up to 6 guests.
Deluxe King Suites
Nestled amidst lush, tropical foliage lies our Deluxe King Suites. Rate starts at US$345 per night.
Our four Ridge Suites offer stunning views from the Maya Mountains to the Caribbean Sea. Rate starts at US$480 per night.
Surrounded by beautiful vistas and spacious areas to lounge, our Jungle Suites offer the best in hospitality and affordability. Rate starts at US$305 per night.
Influenced by the culturally rich Belizean heritage, meals at Belcampo Belize are a blend of Mayan, East Indian, Creole, Garifuna, Latin and Indo-Caribbean inspired fare and are prepared by using traditional and modern cooking techniques. Their ingredients, primarily sourced from their farm, offer guests a unique and personal dining experience. They compassionately and organically raise pastured chickens, sheep and pigs along with a variety of organic produce including many local staples such as cassava, chaya, callaloo, mangoes, passion fruit and pityia.
Seafood is sourced locally from a team of fishermen who supply them with sustainable fish, conch, lobster and wild shrimp. Doing their part to protect the reefs, they actively support conservation efforts by purchasing lion fish, which is an invasive species, whenever possible.
The Belcampo Belize Spa is a serene sanctuary overlooking the rainforest canopy. Using only locally sourced ingredients and botanicals, each treatment is designed for relaxation and renewal. If you are seeking respite after a day of activity, or looking to address a specific concern, Belcampo Belize Spa has a treatment to help heal mind and body. Explore their spa treatment menu for a full range of services.
Excuse yourselves from tradition, blaze your own trail, and elope to Belcampo Belize.
Your wedding bells will be the natural sounds of the jungle rainforest when you slip away together and elope to Belcampo Belize. A romantic 5-night stay at our luxury eco-lodge, nestled in the lush, tropical landscape of a protected nature reserve, provides you with a backdrop of exquisite beauty and a lifetime of joyful memories. What a bold and fulfilling start to your marriage, by eloping and exchanging vows in a verdant jungle by a sequin sea.
You’ll enjoy accommodations in a luxury suite of your choice with all meals included. Their elopement package also provides you with a wedding ceremony with a Justice of the Peace, your marriage license, wildflowers from our gardens, a romantic sunset cruise, and a snorkeling adventure with your chef. The days are yours for exploration and leisurely renewal.
- Jungle Suite: $2185 per person
- Deluxe King Suite: $2435 per person
- Ridge Suite: $2685 per person
- 5 nights accommodation
- Round-trip Tropic Air flights from Belize International to Punta Gorda
- Land transfer from Punta Gorda Airstrip to Belcampo Belize Lodge
- Wedding ceremony with a Justice of the Peace
- Marriage license
- All meals and afternoon snacks
- Complimentary use of our gym, kayaks, mountain bikes, hiking trails
- Complimentary WiFi
- Laundry services and nightly turndown
- All taxes and service charges
- The opportunity to participate in illuminating workshops on coffee, chocolate, rum, cooking, and jungle foraging, as well as invigorating activities including birding, snorkeling, diving, and fly-fishing.
Package excludes: International flights, beverages, other land and water activities not mentioned in the itinerary, gift-shop purchases.
Chocolate Wedding Bliss
Delight in a wedding like no other with our Chocolate Wedding Bliss at Belcampo Belize. It is an unforgettable romantic and culinary adventure for you and your guests, with special chocolate cocktails, chocolate treats each evening, a chocolate-making and chocolate-cocktail workshops, and, of course, an extraordinary chocolate wedding cake. They take care of every detail of your reception, from the first celebratory toast to the last bite of dessert.
Your Package Includes:
- 4 nights in a Jungle Suite
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Chocolate treat each evening
- Mixology class featuring Belizean jungle bitters and other indigenous ingredients
- Bean to Bar chocolate-making workshop
- Signature spa treatment
- Wedding cocktail
- Wedding reception
- Wedding cake
- Complimentary use of fitness gym
- Complimentary wifi
- Ground transfers between the Punta Gorda airstrip and the lodge
Whether you dream of a wedding ceremony with your closest friends and family or a romantic ceremony for the two of you, the Belcampo staff will work with you to create the experience of a lifetime. With the Mayan Mountains, the lush jungle, or Caribbean sea view as your backdrop, the tastiest cuisine and cocktails in Belize, and impeccable attention to detail, they will make your dream a reality. The maximum number of overnight guests is 35 people accommodated in 16 rooms. For additional guests, they offer a list of nearby accommodations, which can easily accommodate up to 35 additional guests. Given their remote location, Belcampo Belize is a perfect setting to keep the party going late into the night.
- Menu choices must be submitted 14 days prior to the function.*Some small changes may occur based on seasonal availability and harvesting volumes.
- All final guarantees must be submitted 5 business days prior to the function.
- The guarantee is the number of guests attending your event. You will be charged for the guaranteed number of people plus any additional guests over that guarantee.
- Please inform Event Manager of any special dietary restrictions no later than 5 business days prior to the function.
- They reserve the right to staff for each function as needed in order to provide exceptional service.
- They will staff your wedding based on guest count with an appropriate number of bartenders. Should you like additional bartenders they will be provided at a rate of $100 per bartender (excludes 12.5% tax and 10% service charge).
- All functions are required to end at 11pm Should you wish to extend your function beyond the time stated, a $150 per hour fee (excludes 12.5% tax and 10% service charge)will be assessed.
- Once the room or outdoor space set up has been approved, any changes to the set up the day of will be subject to a $200 labor charge.
- Additionally, we request 24 hour notice to move an event. Should you need to move the ceremony day-of a $ labor charge will be assessed.
The Belcampo Group Booking policies apply to their Wedding Packages. All events at Belcampo are perfectly customized and expertly executed by their staff.
Simple Belcampo Wedding
Whether you dream of a wedding ceremony with your closest friends and family or a romantic ceremony for the two of you, the Belcampo staff will work with you to create the experience of a lifetime. With the Maya Mountains, the lush jungle, or Caribbean sea view as your backdrop, the tastiest cuisine and cocktails in Belize, and impeccable attention to detail, they will make your dream a reality. The maximum number of overnight guests is 35 people accommodated in 16 rooms. For additional guests, they offer a list of nearby accommodations, which can easily accommodate up to 35 additional guests. Given their remote location, Belcampo Belize is a perfect setting to keep the party going late into the night.
Cocktail Reception (1 hour)
Selection of 3 Tray Passed Canapés
Dinner (1.5 hours)
3 Course Plated Caribbean Meal
OR Traditional Belizean Meal with 9 dishes served family style or buffet
Classic Wedding Cake OR Station of 3 Mini Desserts